Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cross one off the bucket list...

One of my dreams was to see a performance of the Lipizzaner stallions live and in person. Not a video...seen 'em. Watched the You Tubes a bazillion times.

Last Sunday, the Lipizzaners came to Rochester. I got tickets for me, Mik and T awhile ago. Great tickets. Amazing seats. I was soooooooooo excited. When the first horse came out from behind the curtain, I burst into tears of joy. I don't think I breathed for two hours. It was the most amazing, beautiful, awe-inspiring performance I have ever seen. Such beauty. Such grace. So much power. Wow.

I have about 100 pictures from the show. Here are some of the best...





And the horse of the day? The man I fell in love with? It was the Andalusian stallion...try not to drool on your keyboard....


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful horse. The show must really have been amazing. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete