Monday, October 4, 2010

Funny How Time Flies...

Ten freakin' months...

Okay...it's been awhile...A LOT has happened. Around the time of my last update - some crazy stuff went down at my old barn. Suffice it to say, I got smart and got out. I found the most fantastic barn, where Olliver and I have happily moved into. Olliver is doing absolutely fantastic!

He's two now. A sassy two-year-old. Still smart as a whip. His personality has totally blossomed at the new barn. It's amazing what making a change like this can do - for both of us.

My new barn is full of super women (and a couple guys) and amazing horses. The place is run by a great couple. It's like a home-away-from-home for me.

Olliver's training has come a long way. I've started working the Parelli program with him. What a difference! I am complete believer in this system (more on this later).

Anyhooooo....now that I'm back on the blog, and feeling much better about life in general - I promise to blog more often and try to catch up on things.


Including how Olliver has grown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment